Simultaneous translation at Foz do Iguacu in Brazil.
Intérpretes Profissionais is a simultaneous translation company that organizes interpreters for your event in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil, working with the best interpreters on the market. Vivian Haynes, who owns the company, worked as a regional events manager for an American multinational corporation for 12 years, and she has vast experience in the organization and execution of any type of event. We work with local interpreters when possible, and we bring professionals in from Curitiba or São Paulo, if necessary. Speak to us using WhatsApp at 55 11 9 9934 4647. Our fees are reasonnable and compatible with the Brazilian market.
Foz do Iguaçu is known for the beautiful nature, water falls and tourism. According to the administration of the Iguaçu national park for the waterfalls, during the first semester this year, the park received 547.545 Brazilian visitors. You can imagine the large quantity of foreign tourists to the park and visiting other touristic points around the city.
Foz do Iguaçu does not attract only tourists. Is it a triple border town and it is also an attraction for events. For the next year there are dozens of events scheduled, with many different companies and segments.
Many of these events attracts foreigners that teach at training sessions, lectures, courses and workshops; if you decide to do an event in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil, it is important to find the best simultaneous interpretation company.
Reasons for choosing our simultaneous translation company in Foz do Iguacu
- Intérpretes Profissionais has been in the simultaneous interpretation market since year 2000 and has attended many Brazilian and international companies.
- What do clients say about the company? In Brazil there is a site called Reclame Aqui where Brazilians can file complaints about bad services or products. There is absolutely nothing negative about Intérpretes Profissionais on this website.
- Videos; watch videos that show the interpreters at work. We have posted an informal video on YouTube that shows Vivian Haynes doing a consecutive translation in Brazil for a coaching company. https://youtu.be/W3VoJv53-fc
- What is Vivian’s cv like? It is a good idea to see what languages she speaks, where she has lived, her professional profile. Check out her profile on Linked in, clicking on Interpreter Brazil.
Do you wish to organize an event at Foz do Iguacu, Brazil?
The first step is to find a venue that offers the adequate structure for your event. Here are some suggestions:
- Fundação Cultural de Foz do Iguaçu
- Federação dos Associados Comerciais e Empresariais de Foz
- Espaço Papillon
- Iguassu Convention & Visitors Bureau
- De Angeli Feiras e Eventos
- Hotel Bourbon and other large hotels
Why hire simultaneous translation for your event in Brazil?
Simultaneous translation in Foz do Iguaçu is an excelent resource for large events with the participation of many people in the audience who do not speak the languages that will be spoken during the lectures. The interpreters work in a sound-proof booth and the listen to what the speaker says, simultaneously translating what they hear through the specialized sound equipment system, while the audience listens using headphones.
It is the perfect service for those who do not understand foreign languages and do not wish to miss the event. We also have portable simultaneous translation equipment, very useful for smaller groups of up to 40 participants.
If you intend organizing an event in Foz do Iguaçu and you need professional interpreters, you can count on us. We have partnerships with many interpreters and we work all over Brazil.